DTO Extraoral Aerosol Suction Machine
Designed to efficiently absorb large amounts of aerosol generated during treatment, providing a safer working environment for dentists, assistants and patients.
Dental Extraoral Aerosol Suction Product Certificates：
CE Regulation Directive 93/42EEC
FDA Registration Number: 3009768364
How it works:
∗ Particles are absorbed into the suction hood through the primary filter,
∗ smaller particles go through the sterilization ﬁlter,
∗ further sterilized by UV Plasma,
∗ and ﬁnally ﬁltered through H14 HEPA ﬁlter before exhausting the air.
Use of Dental Extraoral Suction Unit：
• When moving the chair up and down, do not let the oral suction device touch the patient, dental lamp, chair, table, etc.
• Should avoid using or placing the machine exposed to light sources and heat sources that may generate heat.
• Do not touch or bump with hard objects.
• Do not remove the joint cover of the device for use.
• Do not tilt the machine for use. Otherwise, it may cause the body to fall over and cause injuries to the body or furniture.
• Do not move the machine or hold the hood or arm for stretching operation while tilted.
• Pay attention to the power cord when moving.
Dental Extraoral Aerosol Suction Unit Installation：
1. Take out the accessories and tools.
2. Open the main unit with the key.
3. First align the suction arm gasket with the gasket on the main unit, loosen the metal fixing ring on the suction hose in the main unit, and insert the suction arm into the suction hose in the main unit. Install the three fixing screws of the arm, only stabilize the position and do not tighten.
4. Tighten the metal ring on the suction hose in the main unit to let the suction hose and suction tube form a closed state.
5. Tighten the 3 screws connecting the main unit and the suction arm.
6. Close the unit cover.
7. Adjust the fixing nuts on each suction arm.
8. Check the installation of each part again and check whether the air inlet and outlet are blocked.
9. Install the device in the direction of the dental chair at eleven o’clock. Plug in the power cord and start the test.
Warning: Please ensure that no foreign objects fall inside the Dental Extraoral Suction Unit. And all parts are installed in place during the installation process.
Daily maintenance methods ：
• In order to be able to clean and use every day, please be careful not to stain the hood and handle, and should be cleaned frequently.
• For the disinfection of arms and handles, use a special spray disinfectant sprayer.
• Filters should be changed according to manufacturer’s recommendation time period.
Click on the images below to see more information: